The 39th ICOHTEC Symposium
Jul 02, 2012
- UPC team patents specific fibre-based material currently being used to rehabilitate the Gaudí House Museum in Barcelona’s Park Güell
- UPC develops an advanced traffic management system to reduce costs and pollution
- The UPC builds a new high-performance cave automatic virtual environment that functions with gesture recognition
- Samsung backs UPC-led project to develop graphene-based micro-antennas
- Artificial atoms allow for magnetic resonance on individual cells
The UNESCO Chair for Technology and Culture was established in 1999 by agreement between UNESCO and the UPC to contribute to the establishment of bridges educational and cultural-between technologists and citizens, between technology and society. Aims to stimulate reflection and debate - both at the university and in society it is due - about the impact of technology on culture, everyday life and ideas of our time and vice versa.
Welcome to our website.